- Existing bookings shown in daily, weekly & monthly and agenda view.
- Blank days are wide open for you to schedule a sail, or look for time around existing bookings.
- I will start sailing in the end of May.
Click blue arrows to change Month, or use Week/Month/Agenda tabs
Choosing a time
- You can schedule a sail for any time not already booked. Open time on the calendar is available.
- All sails are private. You can have 1-6 people in your group of passengers.
The calendar is updated daily, in near real time, unless I'm offshore.
To preserve privacy of guests, information is limited, only first name and number of people are shown.
Feel free to email me to make arrangements, or with any questions, comments, or suggestions. The contact form may also be used for this purpose.
Please DO look at the calendar to determine the feasibility of your request.
Thank you, Daniel Bennett
Payment is on
the day of the sail, prices listed are discounted for
or cash, Card & Venmo prices are 3.5% higher.
If you want to go somewhere in particular, for instance, High Island, Isleboro, Vinalhaven, North Haven, Stonington, often times tides will affect things as we have up to a 14 foot range here. Feel free to check the tide tables, or contact me with your desired destination and your window of opportunity.
Using the tidal currents to one's advantage can help get the most from a charter experience. Of course, under sail or power, we have the ability to effectively buck the tide.
Let me know where you'd like to go, and I can plot us a course and consider the practicalities of daylight and tide.
Every day is different
and the light is always changing.