- Existing bookings shown in daily, weekly & monthly and agenda view.
- Blank days are wide open for you to schedule a sail, or look for time around existing bookings.
- I offer open bookings, where you can join others, or they you, and private bookings, where the boat is yours for up to six passenger totals.
- Private Sails are shown with name first.
- Open bookings list number of seats available and length of sail. Click on sails for details.
Click blue arrows to change Month, or use Week/Month/Agenda tabs
Choosing a time
- You can schedule a sail for any time not already booked or join an existing open booking. Blank days/time on the calendar are wide open to arrange a time that suits you.
- You can have 1-6 people in your group of passengers.
- I offer private bookings, or open bookings, you can start an open sail booking with as few as two people.
- Name first on the calendar listing indicates a private trip. Open bookings are shown with number of open seats, and length of sail.
- I have a few commitments (that don't show on the calendar) in the half the week (Wed-Sat) when I get my kids, especially as school season and sailing season overlap. I am wide open and "kidless" on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday, and open for all day adventures with them on Thursday and Friday in the summer.
The calendar is updated daily, in near real time, unless I'm offshore.
To preserve privacy of guests, information is limited, only first name and number of people are shown.
Payment is on
the day of the sail, prices listed are discounted for
or cash, Card & Venmo prices are 3.5% higher.
If you want to go somewhere in particular, for instance, High Island, Isleboro, Vinalhaven, North Haven, Stonington, often times tides will affect things as we have up to a 15 foot range here. Feel free to check the tide tables, or contact me with your desired destination and your window of opportunity.
Using the tidal currents to one's advantage can help get the most from a charter experience. Of course, under sail or power, we have the ability to effectively buck the tide.
Let me know where you'd like to go, and I can plot us a course and consider the practicalities of daylight and tide.
Every day is different
and the light is always changing.